Come Join Us
If you are aspiring for that career in health and social care, look no further, Willcob Care is here to offer it.
Working for Willcob Care is more than having a job, it’s having career you will enjoy and at the same time make a difference in people’s live.
Please contact us if you would like a career in Health & Social Care and you are committed to providing a friendly experience to People We Support and can show passion through your work.
In addition, you will be committed to:
- Providing quality care & support to enable people to achieve their optimum state of health and well-being.
- Treat all individuals with dignity & respect.
- Uphold the human and citizenship rights of all who work with and visit our service, including People We Support.
- Supporting individuals to make informed choices and decisions.
- Supporting people to develop and maintain their independence.
- Respect individual’s right to privacy.
What we offer
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Comprehensive training.
- Career progression
- 28 days paid leave (Pro-Rata for part time)
- Regular supervisions and support.
- The Willcob Experience.
View our latest/ featured role below and apply to the one that are more suitable to you.
|Position title||Service Type||Location||Vacancies||Shift Pattern||Date Posted||Download JD/Person’s Spec|
|Support Worker||Children and Adult Social Care||London||8||Rota base - 24/7 service||03/06/2019||Download||Apply Now|
|Support Worker Assistant||Children and Adult Social Care||London||8||Rota base - 24/7 service||03/06/2019||Download||Apply Now|
|Driver/Support Worker Assistant||Children and Adult Social Care||London||3||Rota base - 24/7 service||03/06/2019||Download||Apply Now|
|DCA/HR Administrator||Children and Adult Social Care||Hoddesdon EN11||1||3 days per week.||03/06/2019||Download||Apply Now|
|Locality/Business Development Manager||Children and Adult Social Care||London/Hoddesdon EN11||1||Mon – Fri
|Service Manager||Children and Adult Social Care||London/Hoddesdon||2||40/week (Plus On-Call as required)||03/06/2019||Download||Apply Now|
|Deputy Manager||Children and Adult Social Care||London/Hoddesdon||2||40/week (Plus On-Call as required)||03/06/2019||Download||Apply Now|